Refunds, Returns and Exchanges Policy
REFUNDS ON RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Here at Andavi Swim, we want you to have the right fit and be in love with your new swim pieces. We offer refunds on returns and also exchanges within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please see below for our refund on return and exchange terms:
- All items returned for a refund or an exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless deemed faulty) and hygiene stickers in place.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they will not be accepted for refund or exchange if received damaged or the hygiene sticker has been removed.
- In the interests of hygiene, please ensure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept a return or exchange that has been worn.
- It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of shipping for the return or exchange. We would love to cover this cost, but as we are a new small business, we can’t yet cover the cost of returns and exchanges (unless faulty). But don’t worry, you will be the first to know when we can offer you free returns and exchanges.
- We do not accept COD (cash on delivery) deliveries.
- It may occur that some exchange requests may not be processed if your requested item is out of stock, in this instance a refund or store credit will be processed instead.
SALE ITEMS - REFUND POLICY
Any items you purchase that are marked final sale or during a sale period (e.g. Black Friday Sale, Cyber Monday Sale, Boxing Day Sale, End of Financial Year Sale) are not eligible for a refund.
We will exchange for a different size (if available), however a refund will not be issued. An exchange shipping fee will need to be paid in order to exchange - these costs are solely your responsibility. If your required size is not available for an exchange then we will issue you with a store credit note.
We recommend you check your size prior to purchasing by contacting us through our 'Chat' feature on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each product has a size and fit guide in each product description to assist you, as well as fit guides relating to our rash guards in our size guide chart. Please ensure you read this additional information before completing your purchase.
If you do not agree to our sale terms above, please do not purchase during a sale period or items marked final sale. Purchasing during a sale period or final sale items deems you as accepting these terms and conditions.
HOW TO START YOUR ONLINE REFUND ON RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Follow these simple steps:
- All refunds on returns and/or exchange items must satisfy our return and exchange policy above.
- Reply to your original order confirmation email and request a refund on return or exchange (or email us with your order number directly at email@example.com).
- If your return has been approved please post your items back to us to the address we give you in our approval email.
Once your return is received and inspected by us, if accepted your refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
Note that refunds can take up to 5 business days to appear on your bank statement due to varying processing times between different financial providers.
An exchange option is only available for the same style, in a different colour or size (unless faulty).
If we do not stock the same style item in a different colour or size, or you wish to exchange for a new style, we will provide a refund and you must then submit a new order through our website.
Please note that if you return a product on which duty and tax has been paid, Andavi Swim is unable to refund such duty or taxes.
Except for where your items are deemed faulty, shipping and handling charges will not be refunded and we will not pay for the cost of sending the goods back to Andavi Swim.
Exchanges are not available for international customers. We can only issue a full refund on returns (subject to the item meeting our return and exchange policy above, unless faulty). If the item is deemed faulty, please follow the steps in our faulty item policy below.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you directly with the faulty item return process. Please note, we cannot accept faulty item returns for reasons such as change of mind, you do not like the purchase, you have misused the item in any way that has caused the problem, you knew of or were made aware of the fault/s before you bought the item.
If we accept the item is faulty, we will reimburse the cost of return postage in addition to your refund.
Changing or cancelling your order
Please email us at email@example.com if you have made a mistake with your order (e.g. the wrong size, colour, quantity). We cannot guarantee any changes can be made before your order is dispatched, but we will try and assist to resolve any problems in a timely manner.
To ensure there are no problems with your order, please ensure you check all details such as your address, order details and sizes in your cart before completing your order.
Processing your order
All orders placed before 9:00am AEST will be sent the same business day, (except peak trading times and retail sale offerings, holiday periods etc). All orders placed on a day that is not a business day will be processed the following business day.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive an order confirmation email after you have placed your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive another email notifying you of the shipping details.