How to lodge a return
Here at Andavi Swim, we want you to have the right fit and be in love with your new swim pieces. We offer refunds on returns and also exchanges within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please see below for our refund on return and exchange terms:
- All items returned for a refund or an exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless deemed faulty) and hygiene stickers in place.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for refund or exchange if received damaged (unless deemed faulty).
- In the interests of hygiene, please ensure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept a return or exchange that has been worn.
- It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of shipping for the return or exchange. We would love to cover this cost, but as we are a new small business, we can’t yet cover the cost of returns and exchanges (unless faulty). But don’t worry, you will be the first to know when we can offer you free returns and exchanges.
- We do not accept COD (cash on delivery) deliveries.
- It may occur that some exchange requests may not be processed if your requested item is out of stock, in this instance a refund or store credit will be processed instead
HOW TO START YOUR ONLINE REFUND ON RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Follow these simple steps:
- All refunds on returns and/or exchange items must satisfy our return and exchange policy above
- Reply to your original order confirmation email and request a refund on return or exchange (or email us with your order number directly at email@example.com)
- Post your return to Andavi Swim PO Box 139, Elanora QLD 4221
Please see our full policy here